We want to ensure that your visit is as smooth and comfortable as possible. In order to assist with the ease of paperwork, we’ve compiled a few things to help you prepare for your time at our office.
When you visit us for your first visit, you will need to bring the following documents with you.
Central Plains Aesthetic Surgery, Platte Valley Medical Group and Kearney Regional Medical Center accept the following insurances for medical procedures.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Mutual of Omaha
- Midlands Choice
- United Health Care
- Medicaid (Nebraska Only)
*We require co-pays be paid at check-in
Central Plains offers the following payment options to patients.
- Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
- Prosper Lending
- Money orders
- Cashiers Checks
Did you know that your insurance may cover the following surgical procedures?
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Revision from previous breast reconstruction
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
- Panniculectomy (with medical documentation of reoccuring skin infections)
- Upper Blepharoplasty depending on severity of visual field results
- Umbilical Hernia Repair
Call to schedule your consultation. As a service to our customers, our office will submit prior authorization requests to your insurance to determine coverage for these procedures with teh exception of Medicare as they do not allow prior authorization requests.