We want to ensure that your visit is as smooth and comfortable as possible. In order to assist with the ease of paperwork, we’ve compiled a few things to help you prepare for your time at our office.
At your first visit you will need to bring the following:
- Completed paperwork (medical history, demographics, HIPPA & patient portal)
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance card (for medical procedures)
- Co-payments or cosmetic consultation fees.
We offer the following payment options:
- American Express
- CareCredit (We offer 6 months no interest/fees or the 24 and 36 extended payment plans)
- Prosper Lending
- Money Orders
- Cashier Checks
Did you know ~
Your insurance may cover the following surgical procedures:
- Breast reduction
- Breast revision from previous breast reconstruction
- Gynecomastia, male breast reduction
- Panniculectomy with medical documentation of reoccurring skin infections
- Upper blepharoplasty depending on severity of visual field results
- Umbilical hernia repair
Call to schedule your consultation. As a service to our customers, our office will submit prior authorization requests to your insurance to determine coverage for these procedures with the exception of Medicare as they do not allow prior authorization requests.